Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Favorite Chili (Thanks Jamie Deen!)


 Yeah, yeah, I know...the groundhog didn't see his shadow...I'm sorry, I'm just not ready to believe some stupid rodent adorable woodland creature just because of a shadow or lack thereof...so, I wanted to share my all time favorite chili recipe just in case (PLUS, it's a SUPERBOWL freebie, so consider yourself twice blessed! haha)


Now I have made LOTS of chili in my cooking years (It was one thing I made really well when I first got married because I had made it under my mother's direction so many times).  But, guess what?  I have a new recipe thanks to Jamie Deen and my life will never be the same.  It is so DELICIOUS!  Even Emily, my pickiest of all picky children loves it!  Yes, loves it! So go HERE to see Paula's precious baby's recipe.  You won't be sorry!




1 comment: