Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's arrived!

My package arrived from THE VINTAGE PEARL a couple of days ago and I couldn't wait to share it.  Now, I apologize in advance for the pictures.  I've really GOT to get a new camera and stop relying on my poor iphone for photographs...


The picture is a little fuzzy, I know, but the letters are perfectly clear in real life ;)  This particular necklace is very tiny but so sweet and simple.  I haven't taken it off yet! (as you can see, I wore it with another necklace today but by itself yesterday)...

I'm going to be starting a little Halloween craft project soon so I'll share it with you.  I'm kind of a kid when it comes to the fall holidays.  Though I don't like the scary stuff about October 31st, I'm a fool for pumpkins and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment