Monday, June 13, 2011

Girls Night Italiana!

I was so glad to get to host a Ladies Night Out at my house this weekend for some awesome girls from my my church!  We decided to make it a "pot-luck" Italian theme...EVERYTHING was delicious!

I made Stromboli...so easy, I'll post the recipe soon...

I also made Berry Strata, a Giada recipe,

mmm!  with fresh whipped creme, its as tasty as it is beautiful.  You can find the recipe here.

Andi made Lasagne Rolls

Oh my gosh, they were amazing!  I'm totally making them this week!



Lara, Andi, Kristi


Lisa, BJ, Jan


I really wanted to have it outside with strings of white lights and a little bistro feel,  but with the threat of thunderstorms and a 92 degree temp, I decided indoors would have to do it.

So much fun!...
I'll be sharing my little party when I link up at Centsational Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment